You can see character information with this app.
- Unicode Code Point
- UTF-8 Byte Sequence
- Unicode Description
macOS 10.14 (Mojave) or later
Older versions of this app also support 10.12 (Sierra) and 10.13 (High Sierra)
Get the App
- Mac App Store (recommended)
- Download .dmg file Directly
- Although there is no difference between Mac App Store version and direct-download one, I recommend using Mac App Store because you can easily get future updates.
v1.1 : released on 10 Jun 2020
- Now you can copy the character analysis, using contextual menu, which appears when you right-click the result.
- Code Point and UTF-8 Hex are now shown in monospaced font.
- supports macOS 10.14 (Mojave) or later
v1.0 : released on 26 Aug 2019
- The initial version
- supports macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or later. Download .zip file
Requests / Inquiries
Please contact me.